Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!




Today is our 2nd wedding anniversary. It has been so nice to take some time and reflect on this day two years ago when I was sealed to my sweetheart. These past two years have been the best of my life and I just want Jesse to know how much I love and appreciate him! Now I have a wonderful husband, and beautiful daughter... what more could a girl ask for.
So right now Brynn and I are anxiously waiting for Jesse to get home from work so we can head up to his family's cabin for tonight. Then tomorrow night we are going to go on our first date with just the two of us since Brynn was born. It will just be out to dinner, but I am still so excited!!!


3 comments:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I am so happy for you. Two years:) When we have our two year anniversary, we will have a little one too!!!! Pretty cool. I hope you have fun in the cabin (and remember what happens in the cabin, stays in the cabin), and on your date!! Too fun.

Linley and Austin said...

Happy Anniversary Laura! Isn't it crazy how fast the time flies! Hope you had fun on your date! Oh, before I forget, we are celebrating Kylies birthday on Sat. July 12 from 6 to 8. It will be an open house kind of a thing and we will be having hot dogs and hamburgers and cake and ice-cream. If you guys can come, that would be awesome! I still havent seen your cute girl yet! Anyway, talk to ya later!

Linley and Austin said...

Hey Laura! Yeah, we had so much fun in NYC. We probably could have spent several more days there to see everything we wanted to see. Oh well, maybe next time :) Well we would love to see you guys on the 12th! Our address is 1791 W 470 S in Provo. Hope you have a great day ;)