Saturday, June 7, 2008

ConGRADulations Adrienne!!!




This is a little late, but I just wanted to say congratulations to Adrienne (Jesse's youngest sister). She graduated from high school last week which is a huge accomplishment and we are both so proud of her! She will be going to UVSC in the fall which I am very excited about because she can come visit me and help watch Brynn :) Adrienne and Jesse are very close which I love, and now she and Brynn have something in common too... the middle name Marie. That's where Brynn got it from, after her Aunt Adrienne. Congrats again Adrienne!! I do have to say though that attending her graduation did make me feel a little old when I realized that mine was 8 years ago!!


1 comment:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Laura!!! YOu look SOOOOO good:) Are you feeling pretty good?