Saturday, June 21, 2008

Shelley Family Update

I love to smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Brynn and Great Grandpa Shelley
Four generations of Shelley's: Grandpa Shelley, Great Grandpa Shelley, Brynn, and Dad
Brynn and Great Grandma Shelley

We stuck Brynn in the high chair today while we were eating lunch and Jesse stuck the teddy bear next to her to help her sit up straight. I just thought it was way too cute!! Too bad we didn't get a picture when she was trying to eat the bear.

And finally, this is what Brynn and Jesse are doing right now as I update our blog... taking a nice Saturday afternoon nap!!



Ok, once again, it has been a while since I have updated our blog so I thought I would post some recent pictures (mostly of Brynn of course), and give you a brief family update. Things have been going great at the Shelley residence as we continue to adjust to parenthood. It has been so fun to watch Brynn grow and to see her fun personality develope. She just gets cuter everyday! She is also beginning to sleep much better and has slept for 5 or 6 hours straight a few nights this week which I especially have loved. I hope she keeps it up. Jesse has been busy with working and doing lots of little projects around the house. Yesterday while I was gone he built a little ladder for Brynn's closet, fixed one of our sprinklers, and cleaned the kitchen. Maybe I should leave him home alone more often since he is always so productive (unlike me). And I have just been having fun spending time with Brynn and trying to get things done around the house... sadly I don't seem to get much done though. I am feeling great and am loving the nice weather outside. Brynn and I have started walking every morning with my friend Michelle and her son Gavin and that has been so great! It is so nice to get out of the house and spend some time outside.

Well, that's really all that we have been up to. Jesse and I have our 2 year wedding anniversary this coming friday so we are trying to plan something fun to do... we'll see what we come up with!!

2 comments:

Andrew and Lori Stewart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrew and Lori Stewart said...

Those are such cute pictures...I love the one with her waiving. (Sorry, I missed some words with my other comment so I deleted it) haha, I'm still learning this blog thing.