Thursday, March 26, 2009

Brynn just used the big girl potty!!

I still can't believe this, but Brynn peed on the toilet 3 times tonight!! Jesse always jokes about getting her potty trained early, and he decided to just sit her on the toilet to see what happened, and she went right away, and just started laughing! We were so shocked!! So then we tried it again about an hour later, and she peed again right away. And then she just did it again. It is so funny. She loves dropping the toilet paper in the toilet and watching it flush down. Maybe we will get her potty trained a little early after all. I was shooting to have her potty trained by 2, and Jesse wants to have it done by 18 months. But seeing as how she is only 10 1/2 months, I think we still have some time :)

3 comments:

Megan said...

That is CRAZY!! What in the world. My son has shown no sign of going to the potty. Maybe I should buy one haha. I always heard girls were faster than boys but WOW~ Well hopefully she continues that would be great, and save a lot of money on diapers!! Go Brynn!!!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

HOLY CRAP!!! That is awesome:) I love that she laughs lol it is quite funny!!! That would be amazing if it continued!!!

Tiffany said...

LOL, you make me laugh, good luck with that.