Saturday, March 21, 2009

Just an update

I feel like it has been a while since I have updated my blog, and life has been so busy that I don't even know where to begin!! Last Friday I started my training for my little census job. Itwas ok, as good as training for a job can be I guess. The days were so long, and I hated being away from Brynn!! But luckilly she was in great hands with friends and family who watched her for me. The only part of the whole training experience that totally sucked was the fact that they waited until the last day to go over the schedule and actual job of a crew leader. It was all totally different than what was exlained to me over the phone. I was told that I would be working mostly from home, and whatever hours I was able too, and in reality, it wouldn't be from home and wouldn't be as flexible as I thought. So to make a really long story short, I decided not to work for the census after all. I would much rather spend my days with Brynn!

So that was my waste of a week. On a happy note, the weather has been amazing and spring is finally here!! I am so excited! And I will actually have some time this week to spend with my sister and new nephew. Brynn is continuing to get more and more fun everyday and I just love watching her explore and learn new things. Jesse and I have been busy garage saling on Saturdays (tis the season) and trying to get things ready for our garden! Oh how I love this time of year! I can't wait to get the garden planted and have fresh veggies for the summer :) That's about all that is going on here. I will post some recent pictures soon.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Bummer! I was so hopeful for you. I'm glad that you get to be with Bryn now though, I wish I was planting a garden, you'll have to enjoy the veggies for me too!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

You and your yard sales!!! You will have to post your fantastic finds. That sucks about the job and that you had to train THEN they told you!!! What a waste!!!!!!